Check The Tweets.
- RT @TheFuckWaffle: You would think it would have been much harder to chose the recipient of our very first Golden FuckWaffle Award. http://â¦ - 64 days ago
- RT @freedom_indiana: Gov. Pence signed #RFRA. RT to tell fringe lawmakers they don't speak for Hoosiers who oppose discrimination! #lgbt htâ¦ - 64 days ago
- Radio Free Indy is @open4serv http://t.co/exmiRxdIX7 - 66 days ago
- RT @MPCavalier: Monday nite at 8 the radio hour returns! Join me and @ScottTolin & guests Brother O Brother and iamlion. @RadioFreeIndy @tuâ¦ - 140 days ago
- Do you got the âItâs Cold as F*ck Blues?â Warm up with The Crossroads Blues show - playing now! http://t.co/N1AkazReyQ - 141 days ago
Welcome We’re Radio Free Indy.
Journey back to yesteryear dear listener – back to the days where legendary personalities like Wolfman Jack prowled the airwaves and a radio station existed to serve its community first and advertisers a distant second. Local bands happily played their latest releases right along side scandalous news about who was seen leaving the liquor store, midriff bared and hooch in hand. Ok, lets throw out the scandal but remember the local bands… and news…. and events… and arts… and political discourse. That’s what a community is and that is what Radio Free Indy is about. You are Indianapolis and we are you. Radio Free Indy – Radio that Remembers Its Roots!