Check The Tweets.
- RT @MPCavalier: Monday nite at 8 the radio hour returns! Join me and @ScottTolin & guests Brother O Brother and iamlion. @RadioFreeIndy @tuâ¦ - 16 days ago
- Do you got the âItâs Cold as F*ck Blues?â Warm up with The Crossroads Blues show - playing now! http://t.co/N1AkazReyQ - 17 days ago
- @ryanmbrewer Agreed! Fantastic clickbait - worthless website. - 33 days ago
- Rock It For A Cure - Benefiting GiGi's playhouse - That's where we are - Cross Fit Notch 8 - http://t.co/NV6W91T6x2 - 127 days ago
- Are you awake? We are! Broadcasting live from Rock It for a Cure in Avon! Stop on by or visit rfi.fm or click that nifty Tune In app! - 127 days ago
Welcome We’re Radio Free Indy.
Journey back to yesteryear dear listener – back to the days where legendary personalities like Wolfman Jack prowled the airwaves and a radio station existed to serve its community first and advertisers a distant second. Local bands happily played their latest releases right along side scandalous news about who was seen leaving the liquor store, midriff bared and hooch in hand. Ok, lets throw out the scandal but remember the local bands… and news…. and events… and arts… and political discourse. That’s what a community is and that is what Radio Free Indy is about. You are Indianapolis and we are you. Radio Free Indy – Radio that Remembers Its Roots!